As of 4 PM EST today NFL league rules dictate rosters must be cut down to 81 players.
The Dolphins announced they released 3 players and played one on IR.
Jermaine Eluemunor, OL
Eluemunor came from New England during this offseason and was a depth piece for the team. After trading for OT Greg Little and seeing a slightly better OL performance on Saturday, the Dolphins released Eluemunor.
This opens up the door for IPP player Durval Quieroz Neto.
Isaiah Ford, WR
This Dolphins released WR Isaiah Ford today. He’s had multiple stints with the team and always finds his way back to Miami. In a WR room with at least 7 guys who can make the roster, Ford had to show more over the last few weeks.
Unfortunate for Ford, but good news for other WR’s like Kirk Merritt.
Robert Foster, WR
Robert Foster was released with an injury designation. He had shown some flashes of potential, but similarly to Ford, the WR was too crowded. His injury makes it an easier cut for Miami.
This makes it clear that Mack Hollins will make the roster. He’s had a great offseason, and that isn’t a surprise.
Lynn Bowden, WR
The Dolphins placed Lynn Bowden Jr. on IR with a hamstring injury. This move is going to most likely end his season. Miami can release him with an injury designation and then choose to resign him. In that case, though, Bowden would be an FA and could sign anywhere.
Follow Rishi Desai on Twitter.Tweet
PrizePicks operates in EVERY US state and Canada EXCEPT for the following: AZ CO DE HI ID IN IA LA MD ME MS MO MT NV NH NJ OH PA TN VA WA.
- Use promo code “ATB” to receive a 100% instant deposit match up to $100
- PrizePicks is the simplest fantasy game on the market.
- You pick 2-5 players and can win up 10x on any entry.
- PrizePicks has no sharks, optimizers, or mass-multi entry (It’s just you vs. the projection).
- Allows mixed-sport entries (You can take the OVER on Lebron parlayed with the UNDER on Mahomes).
- PrizePicks has a slick easy to use mobile app, both on the App Store and Google Play
How to use PrizePicks: