What I’m hearing from sources close to the situation is that…
It is Hudson Cards job to lose at this point. This late in the game it’s easy for me to say, Hudson Card will be named the opening day starter sometime next week. I stated previously that I thought Sark would announce his starter this week sometime, but as I thought on it more it became clear that Sark will make his opponents wait as long as possible to know who the game 1 starter is.
Sark’s first game as Texas head coach will not be a cake walk. That is why I believe he will sit on the starter announcement as long as possible. The longer he waits the less time ULL (University of Louisiana Lafayette) will have to prep for said starter. This is the smart move by Sark, giving himself an advantage in week 1 over stout competition in ULL.
I’ve stated before that Hudson Card is my favorite to win the QB1 job. Card fits Sark’s system extremely well and he has the most upside between the two. You should expect to see Card excel in this offense early on. There may be a few hiccups in game 1, but please don’t panic. Sark knows what he is doing because he has been in the situation many times before. I also don’t expect to see Casey Thompson transfer out right away. I do believe he will transfer out after the season is concluded, but I doubt he transfers before then.
PrizePicks operates in EVERY US state and Canada EXCEPT for the following: AZ, CO, DE, HI, ID, IN, IA, LA, MD, ME, MS, MO, MT, NV, NH, NJ, OH, PA, TN, VA, WA.
- Use Promo Code “ATB” to receive a 100% instant deposit match up to $100
- PrizePicks is the simplest fantasy game on the market
- You pick 2-5 players and can win up to 10x on any entry
- PrizePicks has no sharks, optimizers, or mass-multi entry (It’s just you vs the projection)
- PrizePicks allows mixed-sport entries (You can take the OVER on Lebron parlayed with the UNDER on Mahomes)
- PrizePicks has a slick easy to use mobile app, both on the App Store and Google Play
How to use PrizePicks: